Entrepreneurship & Social Impact Initiative
As part of the Lambert Center, the Entrepreneurship and Social Impact Initiative (ESII) was launched to focus on the diverse entrepreneurship and social justice issues inherent to the medical cannabis industry.
The Entrepreneurship and Social Impact Initiative (ESII) works to advance entrepreneurial “best practices” and elevate understanding of social impacts -- with a focus on sustainability and inclusion -- within the emerging medical cannabis industry.
- Strengthen collaboration within the medical cannabis industry to advance socially informed entrepreneurial best practices
- Educate the next generation of medical cannabis entrepreneurs and policy makers
- Conduct research across the industry’s spectrum of emerging impacts and opportunities – medical, social, environmental, and economic
- Facilitate dialogue about the legacy of the war on drugs and its effects on communities
- Increase actionable awareness of social impacts among established enterprises within the medical cannabis industry
- Position the medical cannabis industry as a testing ground for the creation of inclusive, healthy, and just communities