Corse, Sara J.
Sara J. Corse, PhD
4025 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215) 382.6680 ext. 3117
LifeSpan Development from a Systemic Perspective and Live Supervision I & II
Research and Clinical Interests
Dr. Corse focuses on clinical intervention and research on work/life balance among families with young children, clinical support of the dying and grieving and therapeutic issues in community outreach.
Most Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Reducing substance abuse during pregnancy: Discriminating among levels of response in a prenatal setting
- Is the addiction severity index a reliable and valid assessment instrument among clients with severe and persistent mental illness and substance abuse disorders?
- Conducting treatment outcome research in a community mental health center: A university-agency collaboration
- Intensive case management of persons with chronic mental illness who abuse substances
- The influence of a Manager's Pregnancy on Hierarchical Relationships
- Reactions to the Researchers' Use of the Sick Role Model for Pregnancy
- Pregnant Managers and their Subordinates: The Effects of Gender Expectations on Hierarchical Relationships
- Social network characteristics of mothers in abusing and nonabusing families and their relationships to parenting beliefs