If you want to develop outstanding clinical skills, Thomas Jefferson University’s Couple & Family Therapy program is the perfect place to start.
- Our Couple & Family Therapy program received a five-year initial accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE).
- Our Program is a collaborative effort between two highly-respected institutions: Thomas Jefferson University and the Council for Relationships.
- We offer two highly sought-after specialty tracks: Sex Therapy and Family Therapy.
- The majority of your professors are AAMFT-approved supervisors.
- One differentiator of our Program is how much we support our students. For example, unlike other therapy programs, we find your required practicum placements for you. What’s more, these placements are provided through the Council for Relationships.
- Because you are part of Thomas Jefferson University, you are learning at one of the country’s leaders in interprofessional education.
The Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Thomas Jefferson University is accredited by:
Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE)
112 South Alfred Street,
Alexandria, Virginia 22314