The Master of Science in Radiologic and Imaging Sciences is the only program of its kind on the East Coast. The field of Radiologic Sciences is rapidly growing, and the learning curve never ends. This profession requires highly-skilled and flexible practitioners, as well as proficient, qualified directors, administrators and educators.
This executive-style Program can be completed in 12 months (full-time) or 24 months (part-time).
Our Program offers five tracks:
- Education in the radiologic and imaging sciences
- Management in the radiologic and imaging sciences
- PET/CT (for students credentialed in Nuclear Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiac and Vascular Technology (ICVT) (for students credentialed in Radiography, Cardiac Sonography or Vascular Sonography)
- CT (for students credentialed in Radiography, Radiation Therapy or Nuclear Medicine)