News & Events
Register Today for 16th Population Health Colloquium
3/07/16 through 3/09/16
The Sixteenth Population Health Colloquium
March 7-9, 2016
* A Global Health Care LLC event, hosted by Thomas Jefferson University’s College of Population Health
The 16th Annual Population Health Colloquium will be held March 7-9, 2016 at the Loews Hotel in Philadelphia. The Jefferson College of Population Health (JCPH) is proud to once again serve as the Academic Partner for this conference.
Population health is changing the landscape of health and healthcare delivery. This 3-day conference will bring together stakeholders including healthcare providers, payers, the pharmaceutical industry, leading technology and solutions companies, academia and government, to share best practices, case studies, expert insights and industry trends.
The Colloquium has a long history of providing forward-thinking, meaningful continuing education for healthcare professionals to help them navigate the challenges of today’s ever-evolving field. Join us as we discuss the changes, challenges and opportunities we are facing during this revolutionary time!
- Announcement of the 1st Winner of the Hearst Health Prize for Excellence in Population Health
- Networking opportunities, including an Opening Night Reception and Poster Session featuring the Hearst Health Prize finalists
- Two Special Dinner programs:
- Sunday, March 6th - an intimate dinner program on the Jefferson campus "Implementing System Changes and the Future of Healthcare Innovation" featuring Dr. Stephen Klasko, President and CEO, TJU and Jefferson Health and a special guest
- Tuesday, March 8th - a dinner and panel discussion focused on Population Health Analytics
- Grandon Society members receive a special discounted registration rate and can attend a special private luncheon with keynote speakers and featured sponsors. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Register today at http://www.populationhealthcolloquium.com/registration.php
If you have any questions regarding the Colloquium, or need information about sponsorship or exhibitor opportunities, please contact Melissa Horowitz or call (215) 955-9817.