Jefferson is redefining what’s humanly possible each day in classrooms, clinics, and laboratories, inspiring the support of generous donors looking for the highest possible return on their philanthropic investments.
The Jefferson Office of Institutional Advancement's purpose is to seek, acquire, and manage charitable contributions from individuals, organizations, corporations, and foundations to advance Jefferson's mission of clinical care, education, and discovery by:
- Improving the health of our patients, families, and community
- Providing unrestricted funds to meet the most urgent needs
- Supporting research programs
- Strengthening our faculty to maintain academic excellence
- Growing the capabilities and impact of academic departments
- Providing scholarship assistance for students
- Initiating new programs that reinvent education
- Enlarging the pool of endowed funds to secure Jefferson’s future
Have a question? Use the staff directory to find the appropriate person to help you.
Jefferson Office of
125 South 9th Street, Suite 600
Philadelphia, PA 19107