Office of Institutional Advancement

Giving FAQs

Have a question? We're here to help.

How can I make a gift online?

We have four giving online forms to allow you to specify which area of Jefferson you would like to support.

Where can I send my gift?

Office of Institutional Advancement
125 S. 9th Street, Suite 600
Philadelphia, PA 19107

Click here to download, print and fill out a giving form to make a gift by credit card.

To whom should I make out my check?

Checks should be made out to Jefferson. Please note on the memo line the specific program you would like to support.

Will I receive a tax receipt when I make a donation?

Yes, all donors receive an acknowledgment receipt/letter.

I am faculty/staff and wish to donate via payroll deduction. How can I do that?

Download the form located here. After you complete the form, please email the form as an attachment to

I would like to transfer stock to Jefferson.

Send an email to Sarah Staley with your name and contact information stock name and number of shares. We will provide you with instructions for your broker.

How can I contact the Office of Institutional Advancement.

If you have other questions about giving, please call 877-533-3443. If you need to contact a specific staff member, search our staff directory.

The official registration and financial information of Thomas Jefferson University may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.

Where can I view state non-profit disclosures?

Certain states require written disclosures for nonprofit organizations soliciting contributions. Click here to view individual state disclosures.

Is Jefferson an EITC organization?

Yes, Jefferson is an Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) organization.


Jefferson Office of
Institutional Advancement

125 South 9th Street, Suite 600
Philadelphia, PA 19107

Phone:  215-955-1635