Donor Recognition Societies
Philanthropy has played a significant role in Jefferson’s successes since the University’s founding in 1824. Contributions from our most loyal supporters have provided the resources to help Jefferson become a national leader in research, education and patient care.
President’s Club members provide valuable resources to students, researchers, and clinicians while sending a message to others that Jefferson is an institution worthy of investment.
Members of the 1824 Society have expressed their commitment to Jefferson through a very special and important form of financial support.
Questions about the Donor Recognition Societies?
Contact Chris Sweeney at 215-955-7767 or email him at Christopher.Sweeney@jefferson.edu
Jefferson Office of
125 South 9th Street, Suite 600
Philadelphia, PA 19107