Gift by Will
It takes a simple designation to make a gift to Jefferson in your will or living trust which will not affect your cash flow during your lifetime.
How it works
- You can plan now for a future gift to Jefferson by including a bequest provision in your will or living trust.
- Jefferson eventually receives the gift and uses it for the purpose you specify.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (please be sure to communicate with Jefferson to ensure your gift will be used as you intended).
- You have the satisfaction of knowing your gift will ultimately benefit Jefferson and leave a lasting impact.