Requirements for Admitted Students - College of Rehabilitation Sciences
Congratulations on your offer of admission!
Please review the requirements and information listed below before you start your classes. Failure to complete the prerequisite requirements will result in denied access to Blackboard/WebAdvisor on the first day of class. If you have any questions about completing these requirements, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at 215-951-2943.
Please use the following information as a checklist to keep track of your requirements as you complete them. We’ve arranged the following tasks by when they require completion in order to ensure you get everything completed on time.
CONFIRM YOUR ENROLLMENT
Due Date: Listed on acceptance letter
To confirm your enrollment please follow the steps outlined below.
You will receive an email from GradAdm@philau.edu within 48 hours of your acceptance. This email will provide your webadvisor login and password.
- Once you received your login information go to: WebAdvisor
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click “Make a deposit” under “Billing Information”
- Select “GR Matriculation Deposit” and a payment type
- Part of confirming your enrollment is ensuring the University has the necessary information for you to receive Financial Aid. To process your FASFA we must have your Social Security number on file. Please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at GradAdm@philau.edu or 215-951-2943.
Due Date: 1st Day of Classes
*Students who received a prerequisite agreement in their acceptance letter must complete this requirement. If an agreement was not included in the acceptance letter, this requirement is waived.*
- Submission of your enrollment deposit confirms you have read and understand your prerequisite agreement.
- Complete all of the prerequisite credits/requirements prior to enrollment.
UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
It’s important all students review and update their HOME and LOCAL ADDRESSES, as well as EMERGENCY CONTACT information on a regular basis.
To do so, log on to WebAdvisor and click on the Academic Profile link.
CHECK YOUR JEFFERSON EMAIL
You will receive your Jefferson email account when registration opens for the Fall semester. You will receive this notification from the Office of Information Resources.
SUBMIT REQUIRED CLINICAL CLEARANCES
Start Date: August 1 to August 31
You will be provided with instructions regarding your clinical clearance requirements and how to complete them by February 1.
SUBMIT MEDICAL RECORDS
Start Date: August 1
Due Date: August 31
Begin this process early since it may take up to 8 weeks to complete.
Health requirements and forms can be found here at the Occupational Health Network (OHN) website. Occupational Therapy students are in Category B for health requirements.
To complete the health requirements:
- Print Category B documents and take to your physician.
- To submit your documents, enroll with American DataBank’s (ADB) Complio System, a company contracted by Occupational Health Network, for a $30 annual subscription fee. ADB is a compliance tracking system where you will load your completed documents.
- You are expected to use your Jefferson email account when enrolling in ADB.
- Upload the completed health records into the American DataBank (ADB) Complio System.
- It is the student’s responsibility to verify that the forms have been reviewed and approved.
- If the forms have been accepted and are considered complete, the ADB Complio System reads “School Approved.”
Questions may be addressed by phone to OHN at 215-955-6835 or by email to JeffUHS@jefferson.edu.
If you are a current Jefferson Employee, you must visit OHN and update your records.
SUBMIT PROOF OF HEALTH INSURANCE
Start Date: July 1
Due Date: August 16
PAY TUITION & FEES
- Login to your WebAdvisor account
- Under the “Billing Information” tab go to “Quikpay-View & Pay Tuition”
ATTEND DEPARTMENT ORIENTATION
This program is coordinated through the individual academic areas. Please contact your academic department or College for information about the date and location of the event.
The Department Orientation, where you learn the policies, procedures, and standards of your program, is a required component to starting your education at Jefferson.
SUBMIT FINAL TRANSCRIPTS
Due Date: August 16
At the completion of all outstanding prerequisites, have an official transcript mailed to:
Thomas Jefferson University
Office of Graduate Admissions
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144