COVID-19 Better Together Fund
The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted the world and challenged Jefferson to new levels. During this time of unprecedented uncertainty, Jefferson is committed to putting people first by providing the support necessary to ensure our employees and students are able to adapt to the ever-changing circumstances COVID-19 has presented.
The COVID-19 Better Together Fund will help in real ways by
- Supporting JeffSecure, our emergency fund to assist students with financial support for the unexpected, unforeseen, and unavoidable emergency expenses they are facing with our campus closures.
- Providing assistance for employees facing unforeseen hardships, and ensuring food and housing security.
- Funding transportation for employees if public transportation becomes compromised.
- Offering resources for mental health, counseling, and psychosocial support services for employees.
- Ensuring access to personal protective equipment (PPE) and rapid testing to keep our staff and patients safe.
- Helping subsidize elder care and childcare options for employees who have limited to no support.