Reimagine Holiday Giving
This holiday season your generosity can ease the difficult journey of patients, fund research that will lead to better treatments and cures for diseases, and educate the next generation of healthcare leaders. Consider what your gift to Jefferson can do to improve lives:
- $27 covers a day of parking in Center City for a family.
- $50 provides fleece blankets for five patients.
- $100 buys a computer tablet to assist Rehabilitation Services patients with therapy.
- $250 helps cover the utility bill of a patient undergoing chemotherapy.
- $500 buys a specialized cushion for a wheelchair so the patient has a more ergonomic and comfortable experience.
- $2,500 funds research aimed at discovering new treatments and cures for diseases.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Giving
There’s an old adage: “It’s better to give than to receive.” According to medical studies, that’s true. And today, giving to a good cause is easy. Here are some fun facts...