Race Day Details
Friday, October 23 • 3 – 6 p.m.
Saturday, October 24 • 9 – 11 a.m.
Asplundh Cancer Pavilion
3941 Commerce Avenue
Willow Grove, PA
Volunteers will be outside for safe pick-up
- Be sure to tag Abington – Jefferson Health and use the hashtag #2020R2R.
- Post a picture or video of you and/or your team.
- Give a shoutout to someone special for whom you are walking/running.
- Invite friends to join you in your fundraising! Share the link to your giving page.
Prizes will be awarded for:
- Largest fundraising team
- Most money raised (fundraising will be extended until December 31, 2020)
- Best costumes
- Abington – Jefferson Health pride
- Most creatively socially distanced photo
Going the Distance for Cancer Care
On October 20, 2019, Tom Cicala laced up his sneakers and walked a half mile. The 60-year-old North Wales, Pennsylvania, resident wasn’t attempting to set any records for speed or distance...
I volunteer for R2R because, as my Uncle Chris said, “cancer touches all of us in some way or another.” Supporting the work of all the capable and caring professionals at this new treatment center feels right. They can positively touch the lives of people battling cancer in a life-enhancing environment.
We want to make your race experience as enjoyable as possible!
Contact our Team Support Coordinators, Julie or Christa, by calling 215-481-2508.