Support Throughout the Years
- $3 million pledge to the Campaign for a New Century
- Renovation of the beautifully appointed Mary T. Sachs Breast Center
- Establishment of the Gerstadt Center, a place for convenient, on-site child care for hospital employees and students as well as community families
- Development of the Women’s Board Birthing Suite in the Toll Building offering 22 specially designed and equipped home-like suites for labor, delivery, and recovery
- $3 million Pledge to the Building on the Best campaign
Today, our organization continues to build on the strong vision our founders created and is dedicated to volunteer service and fundraising for Jefferson Health – Abington. The Abington Health Foundation Women’s Board extends its gratitude to all the women, their family members, and the community volunteers who have joined us in our mission. The Women’s Board and its Auxiliaries is proud of its past, delighted with its present, and enthusiastically looks toward the future.
To inquire about how you, your business, or your family can support the AHF Women’s Board, please call the office at 215-481-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.