Connecting Our Future with Our Past
At Thomas Jefferson University, we believe that our alumni are the fabric of our institution, tailors of a rich and storied legacy that stretches nearly 200 years. The Marie E. Pinizzotto, MD ’88, MBA and Carol A. Ammon, BSN ’17, MBA Alumni Center is a celebration of our history and a symbol of our bright future—a bridge connecting Jefferson graduates of the past with new generations of healthcare and professional leaders.
Located on the second floor of Alumni Hall at the heart of our Center City campus, the Pinizzotto-Ammon Alumni Center is a home away from home for graduates across all of Jefferson’s colleges—a quiet, comfortable setting to reconnect with their alma mater. Encompassing more than 6,400 square feet, the center includes a courtyard lounge, archival display cases showcasing items that capture historic moments in Jefferson’s history, a high-end conference room, a computer center, office space for our Alumni Relations team, and much more.
Legacy of Devotion
The Coles—Daniel Cole, MD ’84; his wife, Diane, a former Jefferson nurse; and his mother, Molly—honor the memory of the father, father-in-law, and husband they all loved.
Alumni Legacy Wall
Prominently located at the entrance to the Pinizzotto-Ammon Alumni Center, the Alumni Legacy Wall provides a stunning, lasting tribute to the alumni and legacy families who have contributed to the Center.
In recognition of your generosity, we would be honored to include your name and the names of your alumni family members on our high-tech, digital donor wall.
The Pinizzotto-Ammon Alumni Center was established as a direct result of the overwhelming generosity of our benefactors and alumni. And philanthropy remains a cornerstone of the center. Gifts in support of the Pinizzotto-Ammon Alumni Center will help establish an endowment fund for maintenance and programming, and will support the Alumni Center Scholarship Fund, benefitting students now and far into the future.
- Center: $2,500,000 (RESERVED)
- Courtyard Lounge & Courtyard: $1,000,000 (AVAILABLE)
- Alumni Lounge: $650,000 (AVAILABLE)
- Conference Room: $300,000 (RESERVED)
- Lecture Hall 207: $250,000 (AVAILABLE)
- Founders’ Desk Display: $100,000 (AVAILABLE)
- WWII Archive Display Case: $100,000 (RESERVED)
- Registration Desk: $75,000 (RESERVED)
- Doctor’s Bag Display: $50,000 (AVAILABLE)
- Thomas Jefferson University Mace: $50,000 (AVAILABLE)
- Medical College Alumni Register: $50,000 (AVAILABLE)
- WWII Flag Display: $50,000 (AVAILABLE)
- Diploma Nurses Cape Display: $50,000 (RESERVED)
- Alumni Art Gallery Wall: $50,000 (RESERVED)
- Office of the Associate Vice President of Alumni Relations: $50,000 (AVAILABLE)
- Archival Display Cases: $25,000 (FOUR AVAILABLE)
- Alumni Relations Staff Offices: $20,000 (AVAILABLE)
- Alumni Legacy Wall Listing: $2,500+ (AVAILABLE)
The more we learned about the plans for the center, the more Carol and I knew this would be a special gift... Jefferson has such a rich history, we see this as a place that will bind and pay homage to the long line of illustrious Jefferson alumni.