Abington – Jefferson Health

Contact

Position: Senior Vice President, Regional Advancement, Office of Institutional Advancement
Telephone: 215-481-4977

Better Together

Abington – Jefferson Health has been a regional healthcare pillar for over a century. It’s the largest teaching hospital in Montgomery and Bucks counties, home to one of only two Level II trauma centers in Montgomery County, and one of the busiest maternity hospitals in Pennsylvania. It comprises two hospitals in Abington and Lansdale, a world-class outpatient cancer center in Willow Grove, six outpatient campuses, two urgent care facilities, six sleep labs, and much more.

Philanthropy is the cornerstone of Abington – Jefferson Health. In 1914, George Elkins donated the land and funds to establish Abington Memorial Hospital as the first hospital in the northern Philadelphia region. And that spirit of philanthropic possibility continues to this day. In May 2018, we officially opened the doors of the Asplundh Cancer Pavilion—an $80 million, 86,000-square-foot outpatient facility funded primarily through the support of our generous benefactors. Through the power of philanthropy, we are reimagining today’s community medicine. With your support, just imagine what we will accomplish tomorrow—together.