Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson
- SKCC is 1 of only 69 NCI-designated cancer centers out of the 3,000+ cancer centers across the U.S. This designation is characterized by SKCC’s scientific excellence and diverse research approaches.
- More than 120 clinical trials for new cancer treatments offering care you can’t get anywhere else.
- Molecular profiling — peering into a patient’s cells — is standard procedure at SKCC, allowing us to tailor treatments and therapies.
- 1 of only 8 NCI-designated Prostate Cancer Centers of Excellence in the U.S.
- 1 of 6 founding members of the Precision Medicine Exchange Consortium, allowing SKCC to share information, data and clinical trials to advance the best therapies for our patients.
- 1 of only 4 centers in the U.S. performing minimally invasive cranial base surgery to remove brain tumors, resulting in faster recovery times, shorter hospital stays and fewer complications.
- Home to the region’s best and busiest breast care center and to the Jefferson-Honickman Breast Imaging Center — which performs 40,000+ exams annually.
- Trusted by more than 15,000 new cancer patients annually at SKCC and SKCC Cancer Network.